Happy Birthday to my Mom!!!

Today I am thankful for my beautiful mother. It wasn't until I had a child of my own that I realized how precious the love between a mother and a child truly is. I am so thankful to have a good relationship with my mother. Over the years she has taught me so many things but the lesson that sticks out the most is one that I inferred while watching her over the years...there is nothing more important than taking care of your children. Regardless of what my mom had to endure in her life, she always did what she felt was best for us. That is a lesson that I hope to live out in my life and teach to my children. Family is one of God's greatest blessings!
So, today I want to thank my mother for always loving me, for "putting up" with me and my eye-rolling as a teenager, for a being a wonderful grandmother for Dylan and Hayden, for always being supportive, and teaching me how to be the best mother I can be. I also want to thank my Heavenly Father for allowing me to be born to such an amazing woman.

I love you Mom! Happy Birthday!

Comments

Post a Comment

Please take the time to leave an encouraging message

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes