Partying (and playing) at the Children's Museum!


Tonight we celebrated Evan's 4th birthday at the Greensboro Children's Museum! We went to the museum about a month ago and Evan decided that he really wanted to have his party there. Bryan and I wanted to do something special for this little fella because he has brought so much joy to our hearts! He does have his moments (he is a boy!) but goodness, he is such a sweetie pie too! 

Evan's Party Room!!
Evan's Cake...he requested a Peter Pan cake,
 so that's what I made him!
Evan and his best friend, Jonny.
They had so much playing at the museum!
Me and my Evan! Happy Birthday Sweet Boy!
Friends make parties so much fun!
Dylan and his buddies, John and Brycen
Tyson LOVED the pizza!
Tyson had a whole lot of fun too! He kept saying, "WHOOOOO"
Dylan enjoyed being the postman most of the night!
He and his friends had a great time too!
Evan made pizzas for the entire first hour we were there!
He really enjoyed himself!
Evan and Daddy...two handsome fellas!

Tonight's party was a blast! I am so grateful for friends and family that help us celebrate our little ones! Our boys are God's greatest gifts to us so we like to make a big deal over their birthdays! We had a great time eating pizza and watching the kids play together! Everyone was happy and having fun. Evan truly enjoyed himself!  It was a great night! I am also thankful for the ability to throw this shindig for my boy! My KEEP collective paycheck paid for this event! I am so blessed by this "job!" My heart was so happy tonight, knowing that I was able to do this for my sweet Evan! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes