Our Fireplace

This may sound simple to everyone else but its a pretty big deal to me! Today I am thankful for our fireplace. It was cold today. Really cold compared the past few weeks. We haven't turned on our heat much this fall because it's been pretty warm, even at night. This morning, however, I was freezing when I woke up. When we came downstairs we immediately turned on our gas fireplace and the room started filling up with warmth. We kept it on all day and we were warm all day!



In our old house, we always wanted a fireplace. So when we started looking for new homes, a fireplace was on the top of our list of things we wanted to have. Every time I turn it on I am grateful that this home has one! It not only adds warmth but its beautiful as well! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes