Happy Halloween

We've had such a fun evening with friends from our neighborhood! Last year all the kids in the Deep River farm (well, their parents actually) decided to start a yearly tradition of trick-or-treating together. We eat dinner together, play a few games and then bombard all the houses in the neighborhood. It is a great time! I love seeing all the costumes! The kids truly enjoy themselves!!!

Alvin and the Chipmunks!
My fellas wanted me to be a lady bug!
Dave and the Chipmunks
Friends from our Neighborhood....we trick or treat together every
Halloween!
The kids loved Trick or Treating!

Today I am thankful for a fun time with friends!!! I absolutely love excuses to do fun things with the folks in our neighborhood! God truly blessed us with wonderful neighbors and friends! We all had an terrific time dressing up, eating, playing games, and trick-or-treating!!!!

Happy Halloween!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes