Family Videos

We had a quiet evening at home hanging out in the hammock in the back yard and then watching family videos together. It was so much fun to watch all of these precious memories dancing across the screen in our living room. I absolutely loved watching Dylan on his first birthday and Evan laughing hysterically at 8 months old. They were both so cute singing songs and playing drums and using the potty for the first time and doing puzzles. I could have watched those videos all night!

Today I am thankful for family videos. I have so many wonderful memories of the boys being babies and toddlers but there is nothing quite like seeing the videos to help me remember those little details that I have forgotten. I am so glad that we've videoed so many of the cute things our little guys have done. It's amazing to see how much they've changed and grown. I am also grateful that we have so much to look forward to with our little girl, who will be born any day now. Seeing all these videos of the boys has made me super excited about all the memories we will video in the future. The boys with their sister, those are going to be the best videos! I can't wait!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes