A date with my little guy...

I got to go on a date with my littlest guy today. When I asked Evan what he wanted to do, he said very adamantly, "I want to throw rocks at the park." So, that is exactly what we did! We went to Oak Hollow Park and threw rocks into the lake. I just can't explain how much joy this boy gets from throwing rocks into water. He is a cheap date!



We also went to Mayberry's for some chocolate ice cream with sprinkles! Evan was so sweet. He said, "You sit right beside me Mommy." So of course I did! He had to take his shoes off while we ate our ice cream and play peek-a-boo with the people sitting at the table in front of us. Evan is really so much fun! I loved spending some alone time with him!


Today I am thankful for a date with my little guy. Our time together went by so quickly but we had a lot of fun. I love listening to him express himself and his little laugh is contagious! Although I have been hoping Allison would make her appearance, I am grateful that I've had these moments alone with the boys before she comes. I've enjoyed my dates with my fellas. They are such precious gifts from my amazing God!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes