Completely Blessed




It's hard to see what my new Alex and Ani bracelet says in the photo above but it was the perfect gift from my husband today! It says, "Completely Blessed!" That is the way I feel on today, on my 32nd birthday! I would have loved for Allison to have joined us today to help me celebrate my birthday but I guess she wants a birthday of her own! Giving birth to my baby girl is the only thing that could have made today better. I enjoyed my day with my boys so much. We spent the morning strolling through the farmer's market and the Botanical Gardens. We had our favorite cheese fries for lunch and had yummy gourmet cupcakes this evening. The boys were so sweet. They've been hugging me and telling me "Happy Birthday" all day long.

Look at my gorgeous flowers!!
As I was outside watching the boys play tonight, feeling the breeze in my hair, I couldn't help but thank my Heavenly Father for the many amazing blessings He has given me in the past 32 years. I am truly, completely blessed. Once this little lady arrives, I will honestly have everything I've ever dreamed of and so much more! How can I possibly say "Thank You" for all that God has done?

Today I am thankful for another birthday, another day to celebrate the life that God has given me. He has changed me and molded me into a completely different person than I was ten years ago and although I'm in no way perfect, I am grateful for the work He has done in my life. I am also grateful for my family. They always make me feel so special on my birthday! Bryan and the boys made today wonderful! Some people dread growing older but when I look at my life and how completely blessed I am, I look forward to the future, to watching my family grow together and to seeing all that God has in store for us.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes