Under Contract!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This has been quite the week for the Shaw family! On Wednesday my worker's comp case was put to rest, on Friday we placed an offer on the perfect house for our family and today we made an agreement with the sellers. We're officially under contract on our home!!!!

Honestly, I cannot even wrap my mind around it. It seems like we've been waiting so long for all of these little steps to happen. This week, in God's perfect timing, so many pieces of the puzzle have fallen into place and we'll be moving into our new house in 53 days!




Isn't it gorgeous?? Its perfect for our growing family! 

Today I am thankful that we were finally able to choose a house and that we are officially under contract! God's faithfulness has absolutely blown me away this week! He is so good to us! I am also thankful that in less than 2 months, we'll be in our new home preparing for the arrival of Baby Shaw #3! This is such an answer to prayer! This Mommy has been hoping and praying that I would have plenty of time to prepare for this little one the way I did for his or her brothers! This is such an exciting time!!! I can't believe its finally happening!! Thank you Father God! You are so amazing!

Comments

  1. I am so happy for you all..your new house is beautiful..yes what an amazing God we have..bless you all xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please take the time to leave an encouraging message

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes