PARRRTY!!!

We celebrated our big guy's 6th birthday today! I cannot believe this was the sixth birthday party I've planned for Dylan. This year we went to Spare Time in Greensboro. The kids participated in unlimited bowling, Laster tag and played arcade games. They also enjoyed pizza and cake. I think all the kids had a blast! I know Dylan and Evan sure did! In fact, I've never seen Evan have so much fun! He bowled almost the entire time. Dylan was also excited! I don't think he stopped chattering until we got into the car to go home.

Bowling!! 
Arcade Games!
Presents!
And Laser Tag....
Watch out!!!!
Me and my sweet Dylan!
When I asked Dylan what his favorite thing about his party was he said, "Eating cake!" That made me very happy because I made him a super special cake! He requested "The Queen Anne's Revenge," which was Blackbeard the Pirate's ship. He drew a blue print and picked out specific flags and had very high expectations for his cake. Knowing that he was pleased with it and enjoyed eating it so much just made my day!

The Queen Anne's Revenge!
"Happy Birthday to you!"

Today I am thankful for such a fun time with friends and family celebrating our oldest son. I had such a great time watching Dylan enjoy himself with his buddies. Seeing him with his friends made me realize just how big our little guy is getting! I am also grateful that I could put a smile on my sweet Dylan's face. I'm so glad he loved his cake! The years are going by so quickly. I want to bring a smile to his face as much as I possibly can! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes