Craft Day!!!!


I spent all morning with a bunch of ladies for a craft day! It was so much fun. There was a whole bunch of talking, a really big mess, and some really awesome wreaths. I had no idea what I was doing but with some help from some very wise friends, my wreath turned out pretty good. I'm actually really happy with it! Now I just need a new front door to hang it on!

Today I am thankful for a fun morning learning a new craft! I love making crafty things so I'm super excited to have something new to work on. I am also thankful for a relaxed time with friends. Evan stayed home with Daddy and Dylan played with his buddy all morning so I had uninterrupted conversation with other Mommies for 3 and a half hours! It was glorious! I wouldn't mind being a part of a craft day more often!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes