To-Do List!

In 46 days we'll be moving into our new house!! I must say, I am over the top excited!!! We've recently made a to-do list that is almost a mile long. We've picked out paint colors and furniture and already been shopping like crazy for the best deals on the things we want for our new home. It seems like we'll never get it all done but I'm not complaining! I've been looking forward to this excitement for years.

Today I am thankful that we are finally experiencing the hustle and bustle of getting ready to move into our new home. There have been times over the past couple of years that I thought we would never get to pick out paint colors or furniture. So even though its hectic, I am grateful for every single thing our to-do list!


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes