Craigslist...

Buying a new home can get expensive especially when buying furniture. In an effort to save a few bucks, I've been endlessly searching on Craigslist for very specific items. Believe it or not, I have had really good luck! In just one week we've purchased the perfect table with 4 chairs to use in our homeschool room and an entry table for the entryway into our new home. The best part, I've only spent $115 on all of that! We're also possibly getting 3 bar stools on Monday for only $50. 

This is our new entry table! Definitely worth $25!

This will be the perfect table for our homeschool room!!! Can you believe I got this for $85?
These are the new barstools (that we'll hopefully be getting) for only $16.60 per stool!

Today I am thankful for Craigslist. I know it sounds silly but I love finding good deals on things for my family. I've been able to get very nice furniture for VERY good prices! Now I can use that extra money to buy something else for our new house! I am also grateful that we're actually buying furniture now. I've been waiting so long to pick things out for our new home! This is such an exciting time!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes