The Greatest Show on Earth!

Bryan and I surprised the boys with Circus tickets tonight! When we told them we were going, Evan kept saying, "We're going to see da andimals!" Dylan was super excited too. I don't think either of them really had any idea what to expect. Dylan went when he was 2 years old but doesn't remember it and this was the first time for Evan.






It really was a great show! Bryan and I enjoyed it as much as the boys did! As I watched these awesome animals do tricks and the acrobats push their bodies to such extremes, I was completely taken back. Our God has created so many wonderfully amazing creations! Who knew a 7,000 pound elephant could do a headstand? Or a ferocious tiger would give his master a kiss?

On the way home Evan said that the elephants and the tigers were his favorite things of the night. Dylan loved the acrobats and the motorcycles. Today, I am thankful for the ability to take our boys to see The Greatest Show on Earth. They really enjoyed it and so did we! It was a fun time together as a family! I am also grateful for the awesome creations God has placed on this Earth. I am constantly amazed by His handiwork.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes