Don't deserve you...



If you haven't heard Plumb's new song, "Don't deserve you," please take a couple of minutes to listen to it. You won't regret it! It is my favorite song right now. Sometimes songs are exactly what you need during a season of life and this is definitely the song for me right now! I've felt so useless lately since I've been so sick. I've had a hard time feeling like I am worthy of much of anything. I think that is why I love this song. It reminds me that I never have deserved God's love and no matter what, I can't lose it. When life feels like its falling apart, His arms are open wide. He gives me all I need. He has chosen to love me. And when I am wandering or losing focus, He runs after me. How amazing is this undeserved love?

Today I am thankful that when everything else seems to be going wrong, God's love is sturdy, stable, and unchanging. I am grateful for His wide open arms and His willingness to love even me. I am also grateful for Christian music. I am always touched by worship music but now and then, there is a song that is especially meaningful. God must truly touch the writers and performers of these songs. They are such blessings to me!

Comments

Post a Comment

Please take the time to leave an encouraging message

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes