2nd Grade Curriculum!!!

We ordered our 2nd grade Homeschool curriculum a few days ago and it has arrived! Dylan and I enjoyed opening the box and looking through all of the Sonlight 2nd grade books! We could barely get the box open before Dylan started squealing with excitement. He loves books, which is one reason I picked this curriculum, so all these books just made his day!

I've been researching Christian Homeschooling Curriculums for quite a while. Since we'll be starting second grade in the fall I wanted to find a curriculum that was Bible based and would be enjoyable for both Dylan and myself. Sonlight uses lots of amazing literature that will make learning exciting. There are no boring textbooks! This curriculum is grounded in and motivated by scripture. Students learn history in a way that makes the past "come to life!" There are so many wonderful things about this curriculum! Can you tell that I am excited??

He is SO excited!!!!
Look at all of these books!
Dylan couldn't wait to start looking at them!
Evan just wanted to play in the box!
I can't wait to crack the Instruction Guides open!

When Bryan and I decided to step out in faith and homeschool our children, we worried about how we might pay for the needed materials. So far, God has provided everything we've needed!  I am grateful for a Heavenly Father that provides for His children! I am also thankful that I found this amazing curriculum. I taught Kindergarten and First Grade in public schools but I never taught 2nd grade so I've been hoping to find something that will help me have the confidence I need to embark upon 2nd grade with Dylan. I think Sonlight is the perfect curriculum for our family! We'll be using these awesome tools for years to come!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes