Babies babysitting babies...

Tonight my family had the privilege of babysitting sweet baby Adeline. Some of you may remember my blog about Addie a few months ago. She was born on May 1st, which is also Dylan's birthday. She came into the world 6 weeks early and had to spend a few weeks in the hospital. She is very special to our family, especially to Dylan! He prayed and prayed for Addie! Getting to babysit her tonight was a terrific treat for all of us. 

The boys had so much fun taking care of Addie! They took turns holding her, rocking her in her cradle, and singing to her. Evan even shared his monkey, Gilbert, with her. Dylan especially loved feeding her and reading books to her. It was a really fun evening! I truly enjoyed watch my babies babysitting a baby! It makes me look forward to having another baby... in the future. I think I'll have a couple really good helpers!

Dylan and Addie
Evan loved holding Addie too!
Dylan enjoyed reading to Addie.
He enjoyed feeding her too!
Precious!
We all had fun babysitting tonight!
Today I am thankful for the opportunity to watch my little guys take care of Addie. It is so sweet to see how gentle they can be. I would expect it of little girls but these rowdy little boys did a great job of babysitting. I am also grateful that Adeline is doing so well! She is a healthy, happy 3 month old miracle! She is an example of how good God is!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes