A Rainy, Lazy Saturday

We had big plans for today. We were supposed to go the Children's Museum and celebrate a friend's birthday but our plans were cancelled because Dylan wasn't feeling well. We were all bummed but since it was a yucky, rainy day we decided to just be lazy.  Dylan requested that we have a family movie day and spend the whole day together so, that's exactly what we did! We watched a couple of movies together, had a picnic lunch in the living room floor, took afternoon naps, made cookies, and did a puzzle together. It was really nice spending the entire day with my guys. I think I love them more everyday!

Today I am thankful for a rainy, lazy Saturday. We hadn't planned on spending the day laying around but I think it was just what we all needed. Thankfully, Dylan started feeling better and we were all able to enjoy the day. I am also thankful for my sweet little family. I know I've said it at least a hundred times but these guys are God's greatest blessings in my life and I am incredibly grateful for them!

Our Living Room Picnic
Me and my hubby 
Working on puzzles together
Evan decided his puzzle wasn't interesting enough!
The final product...this is the cutest puzzle ever!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes