Painting, painting, and painting....

I have to admit...I'm getting a little tired of painting. We have been painting for days and we still aren't done. I've been in a lot of pain because all this painting is really hard on my back. I will be so glad when are finished. So, its probably no surprise that I am grateful for the volunteers we have had help us. Jordan and Shanna have been such a big help to us. They came over two days this week to paint the living room, hallway, and master bedroom. Without their help, it would have take us so much longer. Today I am thankful for good friends that are willing to take time out of their lives to be such a blessing to us! Thank you Jordan and Shanna! We love you both!
Bryan, Jordan and Shanna working so hard.

 Oh, and I can't forget to mention how helpful Dylan has been this week as well.  He is such a big helper!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes