Our Family Portrait

We just ordered a large family photo to hang in our living room. While Bryan and I were picking the photo out yesterday, Dylan went into the kitchen and drew his own portrait for our living room wall. It is absolutely adorable! We decided to hang this portrait until our new portrait arrives. Dylan is so proud! (and so am I!)
Dylan's Masterpiece

Here are some of the photos we recently had made. Robin Sink did a fabulous job! We had a hard time picking out our favorites.











Today I am thankful for our family photos. These boys are growing up so fast, I want to document as many special moments as I can. These photos show how precious they are at this time in our lives. I am also grateful for the family portrait we have hanging in the living room right now. Dylan's art work is priceless. I love that he took it upon himself to create a masterpiece for the living room! I will definitely be saving this portrait for years to come.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes