A Joyful Noise

This evening The Shaw clan had the praise music blaring and we were all singing at the top of our lungs! We were "playing" instruments and truly enjoying ourselves. It was so nice to hear our voices collectively singing lyrics like "I'm running to Your arms, the riches of Your love will always be enough," and "I lift my eyes up, my help comes from the Lord," and "I will not fear, His promise is true, my God will come through, always." Of course, Evan's little voice was a just a squealing noise but I know inside he was singing the same lyrics we were! We all had so much fun together tonight! As I watched my family, singing and praising the Lord, my heart just overflowed with gratitude! 





Today I am thankful that my little family is so in love with Jesus! I am thankful that have we the freedom to sing worship songs in our living room. I am thankful that the Maker of Heaven and Earth hears our voices and smiles, even if its not always a "joyful noise."  There is nothing better than watching my precious family praise our Heavenly Father. 

Comments

  1. I would like to feature you on our blog and newsletter. Could you reach out to connect with us so we can do that? https://twitter.com/Gratefulchics, https://www.facebook.com/GratefulChicsGratefulGifts, www.gratefulchics.com. Thanks, Joy Stevens

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure! Thanks so much! I'll "like" your facebook page and send you a message.
      Thank you!
      Tori Shaw

      Delete

Post a Comment

Please take the time to leave an encouraging message

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes