Sharing My Faith

I've had the great "honor" of being called for jury duty this week. While I was sitting the jury lobby today I had the opportunity to share my faith in Jesus Christ with a fellow juror. I was able to share that accepting Jesus as my personal savior and living my life for Him is the most important thing I've ever done.  She was very attentive and even asked some questions about baptism and the term being "saved." Thankfully, God gave me the words to gracefully explain what the Bible says. Although there was no great epiphany or life changing experiences for her, today I am so thankful that I was able to share what my relationship with Jesus means to me. I will continue to pray for her and hope that my words planted a seed in her heart.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes