Proud to be an American!

Today I am thankful to be an American. I consider it a blessing from God that I was born into a family that lived in the United States. I could have been born in Africa, Austrailia, Iran, Mexico and so on. I am so thankful that I was born here, in the land of the free. God has truly blessed this great nation and He has truly blessed my family by allowing us to live our lives here. We often take for granted all the freedoms we have and assume that people all over the world live as we do. Sadly, we are often blind to the horrible lives people live around the world. Today (and everyday) I am thankful for the life my family is able to lead in this great land and I am proud to be an American!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes