Making the most of it....

After a year and a half, Bryan and I have decided to take our house off the market. We've been hoping to sell this house for so long but now that we are only 13 weeks away from having another little one, we thought it would be best to settle in here until after Evan is born. So, today we worked hard to "freshen" up the house. We worked in the yard this morning, rearranged the living room this afternoon, and then throughly dusted the whole house this evening. Whew....I'm tired! Tomorrow we're planning to the organize closets and work in the baby's room.
Although I wish we were moving into a new house, today I am thankful that we have a nice home and that we are making the most of still being here. It will be great to be settled in our home when we bring baby Evan home.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes