Funny Moments

The past few days have been full of funny little moments. Dylan has been saying and doing some very hilarious things!
My Little Comedian
Yesterday Bryan pretended to take some of  Dylan's chocolate dessert. Dylan looked straight at him and said "Hey, back off man!" We laughed so hard!

Today, I was cleaning the kitchen and I hear Bryan tell Dylan to get a tissue. Dylan said, "I think I'll get a baby wipe." Bryan responds by saying, " I don't care how you do it but get that booger off the wall!"

Tonight, Dylan was rubbing my belly and talking to his brother. I told him to say "I'll see you in 13 weeks!" He looked up at me and said "Then Evan will come out and be able to talk to me!" He is so sweet!

Today I am thankful for these funny little moments. Kids really make life so special!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes