Siblings

Today is National Sibling Day. I don't know that ever realized this day exsisted before but I'm super glad that it does! It's made me think a lot about how grateful I am that my little boys have one another! Now that we have three little boys (no longer babies), I honestly can't imagine them growing up without one another. Yes, they argue and get on each other's nerves (as siblings should, I suppose) but they also love each other more than words can describe. I absolutely love watching them play together and hearing them talk to each other. They are helping one another become the little people God created them to be! 








Proverbs 17:17 says, "A friend loves at all times, and a brother is born for a difficult time." I truly believe that God placed these three littles in our family to be brothers and friends. My prayer for Dylan, Evan, and Tyson is that no matter who else comes and goes in their lives, that they will always view one another as friends and someone they can lean on during a difficult time. I pray that they will point one another to Jesus and lift each other up in prayer. I pray that their love for one another and for their Creator will bind their hearts together. I pray that nothing will seperate them and that together they will live big bold lives for Jesus!

Today I am grateful that my boys have one another. There are times of frustration and irritation but deep down, they love one each other so much. I am grateful that they have friends right here at home, to play with and learn from. And I am thankful that Bryan and I get to watch them grow together and mature into the godly men created them to be. It's sure be a busy, noisy ride---one that I'm grateful to be on!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes