Beauty in Nature


Today our family went to Mount Pisgah. We hiked along some trails at the Cradle of Forestry and then decided to visit a couple of waterfalls. I don't know what it is about waterfalls but lately, I just can't get enough of them! They just scream God's creativity and cause my heart to praise Him! In fact, this entire trip I've been seeing things that have caused me to worship the Creator. I can't even imagine what Heaven will be like...He has designed such a beautiful world here, Heaven is going to be more than we can handle!

My Evan and me at Looking Glass Falls
Looking Glass Falls in the Pisgah Forest
Moore Cove Waterfall
They're standing behind the waterfall!
Even prettier in person!
Isn't this incredible?

Today I am grateful for the beautiful creations God has allowed my family to see today. The older I get the more in awe I am of the One who formed those mountains and placed those waterfalls at just the right spot! I love having the chance to see all these natural places that are so full of beauty. I am also he grateful for the time we've been able to spend out in nature, together as a family. This trip has been peaceful and lovely, exploring and admiring God's creations. It's been wonderful!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes