Our View for the Week...


This is our view for the week! Not too bad, huh? While our Furniture Market guests enjoy our home, we'll be sleeping on the side of a mountain! It's so peaceful and gorgeous here. I'm looking forward to several days in the mountains with my sweet family!

I love the saying on the plaque. It says, "We don't have WI-FI. Talk to each other. Pretend its 1995."
Haha, they actually do have wi-fi but that's so funny!

I love these fellas so much!
The Cabin we're staying in. It's gorgeous!
The boys are enjoying the pinball machines!

Today I am grateful for such precious friends that have opened their home to our family. We're getting to vacation in the mountains in one of the most beautiful homes I've ever seen! I am also thankful for time together as a family. We have lots of fun things planned for the next few days. It should be a wonderful time! God has blessed us tremendously with a week away together!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes