"Thank you for my baby brother!"

Tonight while Dylan was saying his bedtime prayers he said "Thank you for my baby brother, Evan." It warms my heart to hear him thanking God for his brother! Lately he has been talking to him, helping change his diaper, helping feed him, giving him his pacifier, making him smile, playing with him, taking baths with him and being very protective over him. It is clear that he loves "his baby." 

Today I am thankful that my big boy has adjusted so well to another family member. I am so grateful that he has fallen in love with Evan just like Bryan and I have. Being a family of four is so much fun!

Comments

  1. I copied this one and "3 Months Old" for Aunt Pearl, and took them to her today. She was very touched, and said you really have a beautiful way of expressing yourself! And of course I agree! It is so uplifting to read about your "Life of Gratitude" and I'm so happy I can share some of these with her! Of course she wishes she could see you all, and especially Evan, but these special pictures help her to keep in touch.

    I do hope and pray you can find relief for your hurting back!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please take the time to leave an encouraging message

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes