"I love hanging out with you!"

This afternoon Evan and I were sitting on the couch together when Dylan zooms by in his Superman costume. He pretends to fly onto the couch and lands close to Evan. He quickly took off Evan's socks and played with his feet and then looked at me and said "I love hanging out with you!" Then of course, as is typical of Superman, he rushed off.

I loved hearing Dylan say that! He has no idea how much I love hanging out with him! When Dylan was only 3 months old I had to start taking him to daycare because I had to go back to work. It was one of the hardest things I have ever done. A year and a half later, I took him out of daycare because I was taken out of work due to my back injury. I have been home with him since and I absolutely love spending this precious time with him. Now that I have another little guy that is 3 months old, I am so glad that I don't have to take him to daycare right now. I can't imagine doing that again.

Today I am thankful that I am able to be home with my family even though I am often in so much pain. Hearing my son say that the enjoys "hanging out" with me means the world to me! I am so blessed by God's path for my life!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes