My Little Physical Therapist

Since I have been dealing with this horrible back pain for so long now, worker's comp no longer allows me to go to physical therapy. So, at my last appointment my Physical Therapist taught me some ways that Bryan could help me deal with the pain. It probably looks pretty crazy but its really neat. This therapy uses muscle energy techniques. Since my pelvis is unstable, Bryan holds my legs and I am able to re-position my pelvis by pushing or pulling my legs. I wasn't able to do this therapy while pregnant but we have been able to start back again. 

Tonight Bryan helped me with the therapy and Dylan decided that he wanted to help also. He was so cute!! He held my legs while I pushed and pulled. He said, "I want to help Mommy when her back hurts!" He is my little Physical Therapist!

Today I am thankful that Bryan and Dylan are able to help me with my back pain. I am also grateful that my little boy has a compassionate heart. He sees me hurting and desires to help me. He is such a sweetie!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes