Happy Birthday to the love of my life!

Thirty-One years ago today the man of my dreams was born. Before he was even conceived God knew that Bryan and I would one day fall in love, become man and wife, and have precious babies together. When God created Bryan, He was thinking of me. How awesome is that? 


Today I am thankful for my husband and best friend. Bryan is the most amazing man I know. He is a wonderful husband and an even better father. My boys and I are so blessed to spend our lives with him. 

Dear Heavenly Father, I thank You for giving life to my precious husband. I thank You for putting us together as husband and wife. Please hold Bryan in the palm of Your hand, protect him, and guide him. Please allow my boys and me to be a daily blessing to him. Amen.

Happy Birthday Bryan! I love you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes