Happy Father's Day!

 "The righteous man walks in integrity; Blessed are his children after him." Proverbs 20:7


Today my boys and I celebrated the best Daddy we know!!! It was so much fun to watch the kids to their best to make the day special for their dad. They made gifts and cards, and wanted to whatever Bryan wanted. They had so much fun just being with the man they look up to the most! 

Dylan, Bryan and Evan all about to hit the golf ball.
Tyson is in the stroller!
Bryan helping Evan with his golf swing

How cute is this fella with his golf bag??

Today I am grateful that my three little boys have a father that desires to be involved in their lives. Bryan is always there for them, always loving on them, and always pointing them to Jesus. Men like that are hard to find these days, and I am so glad that Bryan is one of them! I am also thankful for the work our Heavenly Father has done in Bryan over the past 10 years or so.....God has been molding Bryan into the dad He wants him to be. Our God is so faithful and so willing lovingly work on us, so that we reach our full potential. These boys are so blessed to have Bryan as their Daddy! I am so blessed to be his wife!

Happy Father's Day, Bryan! I love you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes