Ever be...

I haven't written as many blogs this month because honestly, I've just been so exhausted and drained. I've been struggling with Fibromyalgia symptoms (or whatever I have) so by the time the kids are in bed and I actually have time to write, I'm just too tired. But don't think for a moment that I haven't had plenty of things to be grateful for! I've seen God at work and felt His presence in so many wonderful ways.

There's a song I really love called "Ever be" by Bethel Music. My favorite line says "You shoulder our weakness and Your strength becomes our own." These words are so true. I've experienced it time and time again. These past few weeks with my increased symptoms, I've felt God carry me and fill me with His strength. I honestly don't know what I would do without the strength He gives me. And because of this....His praise will "Ever Be" on my lips!

Today I am grateful that God isn't just looking down from Heaven watching us endure life's difficulties. He is shouldering our weaknesses and giving us His strength. He is taking care of us and loving on us in ways that only He can. I am thankful that I know I will not face tomorrow alone and that He is with me, no matter what!




 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes