Well Visit!

My Tyson had his One Year Well Visit today. His doctor even mentioned that he couldn't believe Tyson was a year old already! I'm still trying to wrap my mind around this fact! The appointment went so well. Tyson is now 21 pounds!! He is 2 feet 6 inches tall and doing super with all of his developmental milestones. He had to get some shots, and he did cry a little, but overall, he was a little angel at his appointment. That's my boy....always going with the flow! He sure is my little sweetheart!



Today I am thankful for a wonderful check-up. We have been blessed with 3 very healthy, strong, energetic little boys and I don't take that for granted! I know that isn't the case for all families which causes me to be even more grateful for their health each and everyday. I am also thankful, even though it's sad sometimes, that Tyson is growing up . I don't want him to grow up for selfish reasons, but I know God has great plans for all my littles. So, I am grateful that they are growing into the boys/young men that God envisioned when He created them.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes