Pie Face!

Tonight we had Family Game Night! We found a game called "Pie Face" at Wal-Mart this afternoon and we couldn't wait to play it tonight. It was so much fun! I haven't laughed so hard in a long time! It was such an exciting time together as a family! I honestly can't even explain how funny this game is, so let me show you a few pictures! 















Can you see the complete joy on the faces of these kids??? That is what I am thankful for today! We have a lot of fun together, all the time, but tonight was hilarious! When I was looking through the pictures, I couldn't help but smile as I looked at the faces of my family. I love seeing the happiness and excitement just seeping out of their grins. We were all laughing so hard we almost cried. I am grateful for a fun evening with my family, for the laughter and joy that filled the room, and the sweet smiles of my children. There is nothing like these sweet moments...they make for wonderful memories!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes