More than Amazing!


My fellas have been super excited about celebrating my birthday this year. They've been planning a day trip for us to take! So today they surprised me with a trip to Tory Falls and Tory Den at Hanging Rock State Park. They know how much I love doing things like this together as a family and how much I love waterfalls! It was prefect! 

Who knew there were waterfalls and a cave named Tory??
So I'll always remember where my fellas took me
to celebrate my birthday!
Daddy and Tyson on our little hike to the falls
My little guys
More than Amazing!
Such a wonderful day!
After a day at Hanging Rock we went to dinner at Hill Billy Hideaway. It's a 'hole-in-the-wall" restaurant that we've heard amazing things about. They serve country cookin' family style. It was yummy! After dinner, we came home and had some Seasame Street cupcakes! Evan couldn't eat his fast enough. He had it all over his face! 

Hill Billy Hideaway
SOOOOO good!
My Seasame Street Cupcakes =)
He's so much fun to be with!

Today I am thankful for a family that likes to celebrate their Mommy. Gifts are nice but spending a day with my boys, that they planned especially for me, now that's speaking my love language! They made me feel so loved today! I am also grateful for the gorgeous waterfalls we saw today. I am always touched by their beauty. They are so powerful yet peaceful. They speak to me because my God is powerful too, yet the Giver of such peace in my life. He has created so many incredible things, I love spending time with my family, enjoying all that He has given us!

As we walked toward the waterfalls and got a first glance at them, Dylan said, "Oh, wow, this is more than amazing!" That about sums it up for me too! Today was a wonderful last day of being 32. Tomorrow I will be another year older and I can't wait! I am incredibly grateful for each day that is given to me!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes