FALL!

Our family is super excited about Fall!! It's my favorite time of year and I think the rest of the family likes it a lot too! We've been outside more the past few days than we have been all Summer! It's finally getting a little cooler and there has been such a nice breeze. We've even been doing our schoolwork on the back deck. Tyson has also gotten to go for a ride on his tricycle for the first time!

 A pumpkin treat to celebrate the first day of fall (yesterday)
I can't believe how big my Dylan is!
School work on the back deck!
Relaxing with Tyson on the glider in the shade...so peaceful!
Tyson on his tricycle! He loved it!!
Today I am thankful for FALL! I like the pool and the beach and ice cream just as much as the next guy but I love fall! When there is a crispness in the air and the sun goes down earlier. When pumpkins are all over the place and leaves of beautiful colors are floating through the air. Oh Fall, you're sooo pretty! Plus, I really don't like to sweat or to freeze...so the temperature in fall is my favorite too! I am also grateful for the time spent with my boys out in the breeze. I love our time together!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes