We're going to Disney World!

A few months ago I began selling KEEP collective. I just wanted to earn some extra money, to help pay for homeschooling curriculum. Well, I paid for that with the first check! Since then I  have promoted 4 times in 3 months and God has used this company to bless my family more than I could have ever imagined! 

We have always wanted to take our kids to Disney World but honestly, we haven't had the money. This year we had been planning to go to Hilton Head Beach for a long weekend but, out of nowhere, I started making all this extra money! We were also given a free week in an Orlando Resort! So, instead of Hilton Head, we ended up planning a vacation for Disney World! But the boys still thought we were going to the beach. We never told them otherwise. 
Until today...

Once we crossed the Florida line, we stopped at the Welcome Center and had the boys sit at a picnic table. They were very confused but Bryan said, "We wanted to tell you that we aren't really going to the beach." Their little faces were struck with sadness and confusion. Then, I gave them a bag with a balloon in it. Evan used a safety pin to pop the balloon, some confetti popped out and they were able to see what was inside bag. They pulled out lanyards with our Disney cards in them. There was a Star Wars lanyard for Dylan, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse gang for Evan, Minnie Mouse for Mommy and Mickey Mouse for Daddy. They were still confused so I said, "Where might we might going where we'd see these characters?" Dylan insistantly knew and he nearly burst with excitment! Evan was smiling from ear to ear! It was so amazing to watch their sweet faces as they realized that this week is about to be one of the best times of their little lives!

They have bubbled with joy all evening! We got to our resort, found our beautiful condo (with Jacuzzi and amazing view of a lake) and went to dinner before turning in early to bed. We will be getting up bright and early tomorrow! We're going to "Star Wars Weekend" at Hollywood Studios!

Today I am thankful for KEEP Collective and how God has used it to bless our family! I am also grateful for this amazing opportunity to be in the happiest place on Earth with my fellas!! I might be more excited than anyone!!!! I haven't been here since I was young and Bryan and I have never been here together so this is just plain fun for everyone!! Mostly, I am thankful for the grins on the faces of my sons! They are sooooooo happy to be at Disney World!!! (and they aren't the only ones!)

If you'd like to learn more about KEEP Collective please visit my website! 
keep-collective.com/with/torishaw
I'd love for you to join my team and see how 
God uses this company to bless your family!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes