7 already???

Every time one of our boys celebrates a birthday, we allow them to choose what they would like to do on their special day. Today, our first little boy turned 7 years old!! He chose to go bowling and play laser tag. So, after eating breakfast and opening gifts, we spent the day at Spare Time. Dylan and Evan had a terrific time bowling. They did really well too. I played Laser Tag for the first time ever and ya know, it's really fun! It was just the 4 of us playing so Bryan wore Tyson in his carrier and we all ran around in the dark with laser guns. This is totally a boy thing, which I'd never given into prior to this, but I really enjoyed it! My boys thought it was so much fun! Later we ate at Dylan's favorite restaurant and started preparing for his big party tomorrow! 


My big 7 year old!!
Evan picked out a special orange bell for
Dylan's bike. He knew Dylan's favorite color
is orange so he picked this all by himself!!
Rockin' his new blazer!
My and my first baby!
Bowling!!
Tyson watches him all the time!!! Dylan is such a good big brother!
Evan enjoyed bowling too!
Watch out!!!
They love the arcade games!!
I cannot wrap my mind around the fact that I have a 7 year old son! It truly seems like he should be 3 or 4, maybe. I just don't know how this much time went by so quickly! When I think back on the day I met this adorable little boy, my heart explodes with gratitude!! I never realized how much I could love someone so little. I am so thankful that God chose me to be Dylan's Mommy! He has taught me so much and blessed my heart in so many ways! He is a wonderful big brother and the perfect homeschool student. He is my big helper and always an encourager. He has enriched my life in ways that I could have never even dreamed of. I was made to be a Mommy and I didn't even know it until I met my sweet Dylan! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes