Take me out to the ballgame!

 The past couple weeks have been full of baseball practices and baseball games for our little guys.  We've headed to the baseball field four times per week for the past month. The boys have really been enjoying themselves. I absolutely love watching them! They are just so cute! Not only has it been fun to watch them play, I've been surprised at how the teams have improved with practice. These kids are really playing ball!

Dylan's first practice!
Our big 3 year old!!!
He's a natural!
My other two fellas. Aren't they handsome in their sunglasses?
Dylan scoring his first run!!
Look a that face! He was so happy!!
Today I am thankful for baseball and warm summer nights. We've been super busy with all these games and practices but it has been a great experience for all of us! It's been incredibly enjoyable to just sit outside on the bleachers and cheer on my little loves. And seeing their faces when they cross home plate, well that is priceless! The confidence that is building with in them is so exciting!  I'm thankful that my boys are enjoying themselves and learning to play on a team with their teammates. I am grateful for the coaches and parents that are offering their time to help these teams flourish. And mostly, I am grateful for this precious family that I get to do life with. God has truly blessed me with all these boys! I would imagine that baseball practices, cleats, and bats are going to be a part of my life for years to come and I couldn't be happier about that!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes