Tea for Two

 A couple of weeks ago my sweet husband surprised me with a groupon for "Tea for Two" at the JH Adams Hotel. He bought it especially for me and my best friend, Melissa, so we could have some time to catch up without all of our little ones around. So today, Melissa and I enjoyed some yummy blueberry acai tea and chocolate covered strawberries. Most of all we enjoyed 2 hours of uninterrupted time to chat! There is nothing like time with girl friends!



Today I am thankful for a husband that understands how valuable time with friends is for his wife. I definitely needed some girl time and my hubby provided that for me. What a sweet blessing! I am also thankful for my best friend and the time we were able to spend together. Having a friend to pray with and share life with truly is a gift from our Heavenly Father. I so enjoyed our tea time today! It was a wonderful, much needed break for both of us. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes