Painting Mommy's Toe Nails!

At almost 33 weeks pregnant, it is very hard to paint my toe nails. Dylan overheard me telling Bryan that I really needed a pedicure and he decided that he and Evan would do a wonderful job painting my toe nails! He begged and begged so, this tender-hearted Momma said "okay!" This evening the boys had their first experience painting nails. I wish I could say they did a great job but that wouldn't be truthful. They had nail polish everywhere!! It took at least 5 tissues and 20 q-tips smothered in nail polish remover to get the polish off of my feet. I left what they painted on the nails and then they added some glitter, which meant I had to clean up the glitter off of my toes too. I didn't care! It was so much fun to watch them. They really tried to do their best and they were truly serving me. They were pretty proud of the finished product too! I have one orange foot and one pink foot, both with glitter!



He picked orange...his favorite color!
Evan picked pink.
They missed.....
Adding some glitter...
Of course, Evan had to add some glitter too!
I cleaned up the edges a bit but here's the finished product.
One orange foot and one pink foot. Both have glitter!
Today I am grateful for little guys that desire to serve me. They have such sweet hearts. Most boys would turn their noses up at the idea of painting their Mommy's toenails but my boys did it with excitement. They really wanted to make my toes look pretty! I am also thankful for nail polish remover. I had to use it on my feet, my hands, the boy's toes and legs, and the floor. It cleaned up a really big mess. Making that mess what a lot of fun though!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes