A Glimpse...

I can't believe that I am 30 weeks pregnant today! At times this pregnancy has crept along but now, when I look back, I cannot believe its been 26 weeks since I took that little test and surprised Bryan with some really BIG news on his birthday! 

To celebrate being 30 weeks pregnant, we went to Tiny Toes Prenatal Imaging this morning. The boys, Bryan, and I couldn't wait to see our little girl! We never got to see 3D/4D ultrasound images of the boys so this was a real treat for all of us!
My sweet boys and me, ready to see Allison!

30 weeks pregnant!

Seeing their baby sister on the screen!!

Right away we realized that our sweet baby Allison (as the boys call her) might not cooperate fully. She had her foot in her face and would NOT move it! No matter what I did or how the technician tried to manipulate her, she kept that foot right in front of her face. She even sucked her toes a few times. We did get a few decent shots of her face, although we couldn't see it fully. We also got a great shot of her foot, her ear, her hand, and one of her sticking her tongue out! The boys would talk to her and say, "Allison, move your foot" and she would stick her tongue out! She is interacting with her brothers already!






Here she is sucking her toes! 
Today I am thankful for such a special experience with my family. I wish we could have gotten some better images of her face but overall, it was still absolutely amazing to see our adorable little girl. I loved watching the boys reactions to her as well! They both kept talking to her and pointing to the screen. It was a neat experience! I am also grateful for the chance to see our unborn daughter. It was wild watching her move and seeing her stick her tongue out and suck her toes. It was also incredible to see the little hairs on head (yes, she has some hair!) and to know that everything about her is looking perfect! What an amazing gift, to see the little lady that we'll be holding in 10 weeks or less.  Our God is so awesome! I am in awe of His ability to create life within the womb! 

I am so excited to meet this little gal now! I am so glad I was able to get a glimpse of her today!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes