Showered with love and lots of PINK!

Today I was showered with lots of love and even more pink in honor of our sweet little Allison! My friend, Alicia, and my sister in law, Darcie, threw a beautiful shower for me. We had a wonderful turn out, lots of yummy food, fun games, and a whole lot of terrific gifts. I think there was at least one pink thing in each bag! I came home with a lot of pink for the first time ever! 

Look at that adorable cake!
So much yummy food!
Playing the "measure the belly" game.
Look at that teensy tiny cardigan.
I love the owls!!
Alicia, Me, and Darcie
31 weeks preggo!
I just had to wash the bedding and put it on the bed tonight and Dylan couldn't wait to look through all the gift bags. I think he was just as excited as I was to sort through it all. Its not completely organized but the room is really coming together now! It's so exciting for all of us!!

"Awww, look at this one!"
"She's gonna love this one!"
Today I am thankful for such a fun time celebrating our sweet little Allison. We received so many nice gifts! I am grateful for friends and family that were excited to buy something pink for our little girl! I am also thankful for little boys that cannot wait to meet their baby sister! Dylan's excitement causes me to double in excitement! It's all beginning to feel a little more real now!! We're having a girl!!! YAY!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes