Celebrating a New Little Life!


My sister in law, Christie, and my best friend, Melissa, threw the most amazing shower for me this afternoon! There were cute little owls all over the house! I love seeing pink, purple, and yellow everywhere too! We had a house full of family and friends, ate lots of yummy food, played games, and opened tons of presents. Everyone even wrote special words of encouragement and advice for me, since I'll be the Mommy of a little girl for the first time very soon. Oh, how I loved reading those sweet words this evening! It was so much fun to have so many ladies in my home celebrating this new little life! It was absolutely perfect!
Melissa, Me and Christie. They threw a fabulous shower!
The cupcakes were amazing!
Look at this baby carriage!!
The food was so yummy!
I love all the pink!
I got so many nice gifts!
Who's bigger?? My sister, Lynn,  and me comparing baby bumps!

Today I am thankful for the sweet friends and family that have blessed me so. If there were ever a time that I questioned how much my little family and I are loved, it isn't today! God has given me such a wonderful support system and so many loved ones. I am incredibly grateful for all the precious people in my life! I am also thankful for all the wonderful gifts we've received. We have almost everything we need! It is so exciting to wash and fold her little clothes and get all of her things ready for her arrival! Today was a wonderful day! My heart is full!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes