Family Vacations!

We're having such a fun time on our family vacation in Williamsburg, VA. We have some big plans for the week ahead but today, we just relaxed by the pool, went to Yorktown beach, and played putt putt. The boys had a great time! They were swimming like little fish in the pool and then spent hours playing in the sand. Bryan and I were amazed at how well they were playing together. They often play together for a few minutes but they spent the entire day together without arguing or complaining! They even cheered for one another with every shot during putt putt. It was such a nice day!






Today I am thankful for family vacations. Our family is fortunate because we are able to spend a lot of time together every week but there is just something special about family vacations. Doing exciting things together for the first time and enjoying new places with one another make for some very special memories. I am also grateful that the boys have each other to play with. The older they get the more they enjoy spending time together. Today was the first time I've really seen them work together or play together for extended periods of time. I loved watching them swim and dig holes in the sand together. Its precious to watch my boys being best buddies!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes