Our Homeschool Room!

We've been unpacking the remaining boxes, changing light fixtures, hanging curtains, and putting the final touches our new home. It's really coming together! Until today, our homeschool room has been the drop off location for any box or miscellanious item that we didn't know what to do with. Well, I tackled that room today! It took almost all day but its done! I am so excited about our homeschool room! For the past two years I've taught Dylan from a closet or a box so having an actual classroom is going to be wonderful! 







Today I am thankful for our finished homeschool room! It turned out even better than I imagined. When Dylan and Evan saw the finished product, they were super excited. Dylan kept going in to get books and look through all of our supplies. Evan just loves the little desk (which I hope he'll sit at and color or play with stickers while his big brother learns!) I am also grateful for the opportunity to homeschool my kiddos. When I got injured 5 years ago I would have never dreamed of one day homeschooling my children but God had a different plan for my life. He has changed my heart and our circumstances in so many ways since then. Now, while preparing our classroom, where Dylan, Evan and Allison will learn, my heart is full! I look forward to many years of teaching and learning in this precious room!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes