Pool Time!

We got to spend the afternoon with friends at the pool after church today. Its been a long time since the boys have been swimming. They were a little nervous a first but it didn't take long and they were swimming around like little fish! Even Evan didn't want any help. I was so proud of my big boys!

Dylan had so much fun!
In and out of the pool....over and over again!
Super happy boy!
This little fishy didn't stay still the entire time! He kept jumping in and swimming all over the place!

Today I am thankful for a fun afternoon with friends at the pool! Dylan and Evan had a great time playing with their buddies in the water. I am also grateful that our little guys enjoy being in the water so much! Some children are really afraid of the water but our boys have always loved it. I'm so glad they're learning to swim! We had a terrific time at the pool today! What a wonderful way to end the weekend! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes