Potty Trained!!

I am happy to announce that our littlest guy is fully potty trained!! He has been working on this for a while but he is doing so good! He has been telling us when he needs to go potty and even been staying dry all through his naps and bedtimes. I'm so proud of this fella! I cannot believe he is big enough to be potty trained!!!

This picture shows his personality! He just had to wear that hat
outside to ride his jeep on a 92 degree day!

I said, "You're potty trained now, Evan."
He said, "I did it!!!! YAY! I'm a big boy now!"

Today I am thankful for my spunky little Evan. He has the biggest personality of anyone I know! He has grown up so much over the past 6 months and while I'm a little sad that my baby is growing up, I am so excited to see who God created him to be. I am also grateful that Evan is fully potty trained! We'll be buying a lot of diapers again very soon for our baby girl, so I'm glad Evan is finished with them. Evan is so proud of himself too! He keeps telling me his is a big boy now, not a baby! Little does he know, he'll always be my baby! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes