Family Movie Night!

We've had a very busy day today. We got up at the crack of dawn and had a pretty successful yard sale. I'm not sure if I'm happier about the money we made or the the fact that so much junk is gone! Our garage almost looks like a garage now, yay! This afternoon we went to Sam's Club and Walmart. That is a whole lot of walking for someone who's now in her third trimester of pregnancy! So, needless to say, when we got home we were all exhausted. We ended our day with a family movie night! These are so much more fun in our new house!

The boys picked "Planes" and we all enjoyed chocolate chip cookies while watching it our new TV. They were so sweet. When they weren't eating their cookies they were laying all over Bryan and I. It was a much needed, relaxing evening with our little guys!







Today I am thankful for such a great day with my family. Although it was busy and my body is yelling at me, I love spending days like this with my family. I am also thankful for family movie nights. I truly enjoy just being with my guys, watching movies, and eating cookies. Pretty soon we'll have a little girl to add to the fun and it's no secret,  we're all SUPER excited about it!

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes